Friday, November 21, 2014

Wow, Ready, Set, Here We Go

Are we ready? Well we have turkeys and fixin's and volunteers. We have one sad lonely can of cranberries on the shelf.  I should have taken a picture of it, it's so lonely the gravy is trying to keep it company. More shopping to be done. Have I mentioned that I HATE shoppping. But in the interest of full disclosure I may treat myself to sushi after a grueling shopping trip In Reno.

Enough of that. Here are the current plans.  If you want to set up, prep cook, or drop off or pick up  ingredients come to the Event Center 8318 N. Lake Blvd. Between the hours of 9-3 Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. You will find us (oh I so hope it's us and not just me) slaving away in the kitchen. My phone gets absolutely NO reception at the event center so just show up or call 530-546-7249.

Wednesday is the set up and decorate day, kids welcome to help. If you plan on dropping by on Wednesday you might want to bring a snack to keep the troops happy.
Especially one that looks like this!
Happy Thanksgiving preparations to all!