Monday, October 27, 2014

Lost for Words

Saw a great movie last night called "Words and Pictures" Clive Owen & Juliet Binoche. Well worth the $1.50 I paid for it and more. You should check it out.  Makes me want to go out and get a giant mop brush and paint like crazy.

On another note. I really need someone with more words than I have to work on the blog and Facebook page. So if you are a social media maven give me a shout.

 Updates! Oh my, oh my, oh my...is it REALLY gonna really snow really lots on Friday the 31st? Spooky news.

Looking for a good cause to support and great chocolate & wine offerings try  Chocolate Wine and Roses for Tahoe Safe Alliance on Nov 8th see more here: http://tahoesafealliance.org/chocolate-festival/

Or if you want great food and can't wait until Thanksgiving come to Passport to Dining at the North Tahoe Event Center on November 13th

We are working hard to cook up a great Thanksgiving Day event for the community. Show your support and come eat!! The more you eat the less we have to clean up!.